There is a seminar on Hurricane Katrina being presented by Dr. Andrew W. Garcia at UNSW on 28th September 2010 5:30 for a 6pm start. If you are interested please have a look at the attached flier for further details.
- Construction begins on Arthur Highway safety upgrade
- Help for new Migrant engineers
- IAF Emerging Space Leaders Grant
- Sunraysia Regional Group 2014 tentative CPD Program
- GM confirms cease of Australian manufacturing by 2017
- 2014 Bendigo Regional Group Committee announced!
- Sydney Divisions 2013 General Meeting
- Honeywell Engineering Summer School 2013
- Contracts awarded for ANZAC frigate upgrades
- Leighton Contractors selected for NZ motorway
abstract AGM announcement arr blockage Climate Change coastal comment committee conference Contact Update darcy desalination design Dinner extension flood floodplain france gosford government Groundwater interaction management micro murray-darling networking news plan policy precipitation Presentation protection seminar short course simulation Social stormwater Surface Water sustainability UN water availability workshop WSUD WWAP