Date: Tuesday 24 June 2014
Time: 9.00am – 4.00pm
Venue: Hawken Auditorium, Engineers Australia, 445 Upper Edward Street, Brisbane.
Presentations will include:
- Book and Chapter updates and releases
- Climate Change
- Regional flood method and software demo
- Temporal patterns and ARF’s
- Blockage of Hydraulic Structures: Blockage guidelines –Dr Bill Weeks
- Rational Method Developments: The future of the rational method
- Losses for Design Flood Estimation: Update – urban losses in Qld
- Open session on Qld Issues
Please note for those who attended the Perth workshop this will largely be the same content.
More information can be found here.