The National Committee on Water Engineering and Engineers Australia is pleased to announce that the 13th Hydraulics in Water Engineering Conference will be held at the DockSide, Sydney on 13-16 November 2017 (http://hiwe2017.com.au/). The conference will cover all aspects of Hydraulics in Water Engineering.
The Scientific Committee of the 13th Conference on Hydraulics in Water Engineering is inviting Authors to submit Abstracts to any of the following themes.
- Applied Hydraulics (Best engineering practice, Risk management, Climate change adaptation, Education)
- Hydraulic structures (Conveyance structures, Dam operations, Hydropower, Flow structure interactions)
- Infrastructure (Stormwater, Bridges, Pipes and pumps, Irrigation)
- Coastal Hydraulics (Ports and harbours, Shoreline protection, Geomorphology)
- Riverine Hydraulics (Rivers, Estuaries, Sediment transport, Wetlands)
- Numerical methods (Computational Fluid Dynamics, Smoothed-particle hydrodynamics, Flood forecasting)
- Environmental (Ecohydraulics, Environmental fluid mechanics, Ocean outfalls, Stratification, Water quality)
- Hydraulic Methods (Technology, Innovations, Physical modelling, Data collection, Industrial processes)
Once the Abstract has been accepted, authors are required to submit a full paper for peer review.
Further details and the Abstract Template can be found on the conference webpage: http://hiwe2017.com.au/call-for-abstracts/
Key Dates for your diary
Abstract submission closes 31 March 2017
Notification of acceptance of Abstracts 28 April 2017
Full papers due 23 June 2017
Final date for submission of revised full papers 15 Sept 2017
All oral presentation to be submitted October 2017