On behalf of the Sydney Water Engineering Panel thanks for being a part of our community in 2018. We had a great year with 2019 shaping to be even better.
We hope your 2019 is also great and that you can continue to share the journey with us together.
Draft Program for 2019
While this will evolve over the year (don’t worry – we’ll keep you informed) we’ve put together a draft programme to keep your interest:
- February: BoM AWRA-L
- April: Hawkesbury Nutrient Removal
- April: Sydney Water Co-Gen (joint with the Structural Panel)
- May: FMA Conference (not really us though)
- June: Conference in honour of George Kuczera’s Retirement
- August: Hydrography
- October: Stormwater NSW Manual
Details will be posted as we confirm them.
Committee For 2018
At our recent Annual General Meeting the new Committee was elected for 2019
- Chair: Monique Retallick
- Deputy Chair: Rhys Thomson
- Secretary: Peter Brady
- Many more in non-official volunteer positions
Check out the full list.
We are always interested in more people on the Committee to help organise events and run the Panel. If you are interested, simply come along to a few of the regular seminars and introduce yourself.