The franc.sydney conference early bird registration is now open. This is the new Stormwater NSW conference and has a huge line up of keynote speakers announced:
- Commissioner Shane Fitzsimmons, Resilience NSW
- Gary Jubelin, former NSW Police Detective Chief Inspector
- Zali Steggall OAM, Independent Federal Member for Warringah
- Professor Thomas Astell-Burt, University of Wollongong
- Prof Kenneth Leung, City University of Hong Kong
- Distinguished Prof Lesley Hughes, Wentworth Group of Concerned Scientists
With panellists including:
- Rosie Wheen, CEO, WaterAid Australia
- Chris Quin, Resilient Projects
- Dr Katherine Dafforn, Macquarie University
- Professor Holger Maier, The University of Adelaide
- Associate Professor Gary Sheridan, The University of Melbourne
- Dr Jocelyn Dela-Cruz, NSW Department of Planning, Industry and Environment
- Associate Professor Will Glamore, Water Research Laboratory, UNSW
- Dr Ana Bugnot, The University of Sydney
- Keysha Milenkovic, Blacktown City Council
- Prue Tucker, Midcoast Council
- Dr Britta Denise Hardesty, CSIRO
For full details head to: www.franc.sydney.
With the support of Stormwater Queensland, Stormwater Victoria, the Sydney Institute of Marine Science, the Parramatta River Catchment Group, the Cooks River Alliance and the Georges Riverkeeper, this conference aims to join stakeholders in the urban water management sector across multiple disciplines to become more future-focused, resilient, adaptive and connected.
This event is supported by the Water Engineering Panel.
Leave a Reply